Washington Student Achievement Council
Geographic Criteria: Washington
Criteria / Requirements: • Demonstrate financial need based on a completed FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
• Meet Washington State residency requirements for financial aid.
• Intend to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a participating public or private college or university in Washington State.
• Not pursue a degree in theology.
• Intend to use your education to benefit the American Indian community in-state.
• Not yet have received a total of five years of this scholarship.