The Student Relations Committee established a new scholarship endowment in 1994 to honor the National Alumni Society’s Distinguished Alumni Award winners. Funds for the establishment of this endowment were generated by the NAS’s special fundraising events and other gifts. Each year, a one-time scholarship of $4,000 is awarded to a student in honor of the winner and must be enrolled in the school or course of study of the winner.
The University of Alabama at Birmingham
Geographic Criteria: USA
Criteria / Requirements:
- Be interested in becoming a business School professor.
- Come from a background that is traditionally underrepresented in business education (African American, Hispanic American and Native American).
- Demonstrate leadership abilities while at UAB.
- Demonstrate community involvement.
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
- Have the possibility of becoming an active and supporting alumnus/na.
Contact Info – Phone #: 205-934-3555
Contact Info – URL: https://alumni.uab.edu/s/1881/alumni19/interior.aspx?sid=1881&gid=2&pgid=860&cid=2087&ecid=2087&crid=0&calpgid=637&calcid=1619
Contact Info – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org