Seinfeld Scholarship Program
Geographic Criteria: New York
Criteria / Requirements:
• United States citizen or legal resident graduating in June (of the year in which the scholarships are being awarded) from a New York City public high school located in the borough(s) that are selected by the Foundation for eligibility. In the fall of 2011, we will be accepting applications from students graduating from a Bronx public high school in spring of 2012.
• Graduating with a cumulative grade point average of not less than 85.
• Planning to enroll, upon graduation, in a full-time course of study leading to a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university.
• Able to demonstrate financial need. Total family income should be less than $60,000.
• Have filed FAFSA forms
• Legal Resident of New York City ( Citizen or Alien Card Holder)