Air Force Association
Geographic Criteria: USA
Criteria / Requirements:
1. Parent or legal guardian of the applicant must be (officer or enlisted) Active Duty, veteran, or retired service members, reservists, or National Guard members of the United States Air Force.
2. Applicant must be pursuing a degree at an accredited college or university.
3. Applicant must provide a Statement of Purpose describing how the scholarship will assist in meeting their educational goals.
4. Applicant must provide the most current transcript or, if not yet enrolled, proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university.
5. Applicant must provide one letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor, counselor, or work/volunteer supervisor.
6. Priority is given to applicants who: a) have at least one parent/guardian who is an AFA member; and b) are majoring in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) field.