The Harry Hampton Memorial Wildlife Fund Scholarship is awarded to a S.C. high school senior to attend an institution of higher learning in the state with a major area of study in wildlife, fisheries, forestry, biology, zoology, marine science, environmental science or related fields. Renewable upon a 2.5 GPA.
Harry Hampton Memorial Wildlife Fund
Geographic Criteria: USA
Criteria / Requirements:
- Full time resident of South Carolina
- Senior in a public or private high school in South Carolina.
- The recipient must attend an institution of higher learning in South Carolina.
- The recipient must have a major in the natural resources discipline such as: wildlife biology, fisheries biology, forestry, marine science or environmental science to qualify (NOTE: General biology, pre-medical biology and veterinary science are NOT eligible for this scholarship.)
- Payment will be made to the same person for four (4) consecutive years of college related to a major in the natural resources discipline.
- The recipient must maintain a GPS of 2.5 or above for a given academic year to receive funds for the following year. If the GPS falls below the 2.5 average for any academic year, the student will not receive any further funds, and a new recipient will be sought.