The Women Empowering Women Scholarship helps non-traditional female students who have not had the opportunity to attend college or complete their post-secondary education started previously in life.
Dearborn Community Foundation
Geographic Criteria: Dearborn County Indiana
Criteria / Requirements:
• Must be a female resident of Dearborn County;
• Must have received an accredited high school diploma or a GED equivalent
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational institution or program;
• Must have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
• Must be a non-traditional female student who has not had the opportunity to attend college or complete their post-secondary education started previously in life.
Contact Info – Phone #: 812-538-4115
Contact Info – URL: https://www.dearborncf.org/scholarships/s_women/
Contact Info – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org