The Veterans United Foundation Scholarship aims to assist military service members and their families by awarding five bi-annual $2,000 scholarships to help pay for tuition and books. Potential applicants must be pursuing a post-secondary degree at an accredited college or university.
Veterans United Foundation
Geographic Criteria: USA
Criteria / Requirements:
To be eligible for this scholarship award, applicants must be:
- A surviving spouse or a surviving child of a deceased service member from a service-related death OR a veteran with a 100% service-connected disability.
- Currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a college or university by the spring semester of 2020
- Pursuing an associate’s, bachelor’s, graduate, post-graduate or doctoral degree
- Comfortable with sharing personal stories and aspirations with Veterans United Foundation
- Able to provide the following within three business days of application submission:
- Deceased parent or spouse’s military documents (DD214 and death certificate /or DD1300)
- Official benefit letter showing disability rating (if applicable)
- Full FAFSA submission
- Proof of enrollment from your accredited college or university
- Government-issued photo ID