The VFW’s “Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship” provides service members and veterans with the financial assistance they need to complete their educational goals without incurring excessive student loan debt.
Veterans of Foreign Wars
Geographic Criteria: USA
Criteria / Requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be retired, honorably discharged, active duty, or a member of the National Guard or Reserve.
- Have completed Basic Training and follow-on training (Advanced Individual Training, technical school, etc.).
- Separated with or currently hold a military rank of E-5 or below.
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Participate in, be accepted to or currently enrolled in a VA-approved program or school at an accredited post-secondary institution.
Contact Info – Phone #: 816-968-1155
Contact Info – URL: https://www.vfw.org/scholarship
Contact Info – Email: HelpAHero@vfw.org