Ninety-Nines International Organization of Women Pilots
Geographic Criteria:150 miles of Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa, CA.
Criteria / Requirements:
• Any woman pilot holding at least a current private license, a current medical, and a current flight review is eligible.
• Applicant should be planning a career in any area of aviation, with flight training or education in mind.
• Applicant must reside within 150 miles of the Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa, CA.
• Applicant must be eligible for the rating being applied for (i.e.: number of flight hours required, ratings required, medical required), and have completed written requirements for the rating before scholarship funds are dispersed.
• The applicant must be at least 17 years old.
• The applicant may be a member of the Ninety-Nines, and may be a member of the Santa Rosa Chapter, but it is not required.
Contact Info – Phone #: N/A
Contact Info – URL: https://www.santarosa99s.org/scholarship/
Contact Info – Email: email@example.com