Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation
Geographic Criteria: N/A
Criteria / Requirements:
• Initiated by Feb. 3 and dues-paying member in good standing.
• Full-time student status, which is considered a minimum of 12 credit hours per term.
• A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
• A chapter reference from the President, Vice President-Standards, Chapter Council Adviser or Standards Adviser.
• An academic reference from a professor or teaching assistant.
• An unofficial transcript with fall 2019 grades.