Western High School Clark County, Nevada, seniors planning to attend an accredited college/university may apply for this scholarship. Students must have a 3.5 or higher weighted GPA and be active in school and/or community. Up to two scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each will be awarded. This scholarship is renewable for an additional three years if student meets the college GPA requirement.
The Public Education Foundation
Geographic Criteria: Nevada Resident
Criteria / Requirements:
- Essay – Explain your participation in school and/or non-school activities, interests, and service. 300-400 words
- Please write a “Financial Need Letter” explaining why you need assistance with your college/school expenses.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your determination and ability to succeed.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a second letter; any source other than a peer or relative)
Contact Info – URL: https://thepef.academicworks.com/opportunities/6425