Seniors who attend a high school in Henderson, including CCSD Nevada, Private or Charter schools with a 3.75 or higher GPA who plan to study healthcare, nursing, social work, or therapy in college may apply for this scholarship. One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be offered.
The Public Education Foundation
Geographic Criteria: Nevada Residents
Criteria / Requirements:
- Are you planning on majoring in Health Services, Nursing, Social Work or Therapy?
- Do you attend high school in Henderson?
- Essay – (500 words or less) Please explain how you intend to impact the field of healthcare.
- Please upload your most current transcript (unofficial).
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your determination and ability to succeed.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (a second letter; any source other than a peer or relative)
- Upload college letter of admission if received.
Contact Info – URL: https://thepef.academicworks.com/opportunities/5928